Nick joined Wadham and Isherwood (Farnham) back in 2003 and having completed his studies at the College of Estate Management is now a member of the Royal Institution’ of Chartered Surveyors.
Nick is a Director / owner of the Farnham and Camberley offices and specialises in investment and Business space in Surrey, the Blackwater Valley / M3 and East Hampshire.
Key Clients include:
Conygar Investment Company, Standard Life, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Knight Frank Investors, CBRE Investors, QinetiQ, Richard Cook Ltd, Ellis Campbell Group, East Hampshire District Council, Good Harvest Group, HSBC, GMS Estates, Wilky Group, Logicor, Blackstone.
Recent notable successes include…
- Agency: Acting on behalf of QinetiQ to assist in the letting of surplus accommodation on the Cody Technology Park, Farnborough which totals approx 1.3 million sq ft of built space on a site area of approx 150 hectares.
- Investment sale: Bramley Business Centre, Guildford comprising 17 office / business units on behalf of Ellis Campbell Group
- Investment sale: Standard House, Godalming – Multi let office building comprising 14,000 sq ft of accommodation let to 4 tenants.
- Acquisition: 12 The Pines, Guildford – Long leasehold acquisition of 7,000 sq ft high tech unit on behalf of Blaser Sporting
- Agency: Acting jointly with CBRE to secure new tenants for the headquarter office buildings at Watchmoor Park, Camberley totalling over 200,000 sq ft