The Guildford office of Wadham & Isherwood have completed 12 transactions during June, the largest of which comprised the letting of just under 16,000 sq.ft. of offices at 1 Crown Square, Woking to Petrofac Ltd and the sale of the Bell & Colvill business (trading unaffected) and premises at Epsom Road, West Horsley.
The transactions listed below comprise a variety of office lettings and sales on office retail and industrial premises in locations across the region from Petersfield in the south to Ascot in the west.
1. Letting of Offices at the Guernsey Barn, Loseley
2. Sale of Offices at 9 Queens Square, Ascot Business Park
3. Sale of Studio E6 at Ascot Business Park
4. Letting of offices at Howard Buildings, Burpham, Guildford
5. Letting of 5th and 6th floors to Petrofac at One Crown Square, Woking
6. Sale of Bell & Colvill Business (trading unaffected) and premises at Epsom Road, West Horsley
7. Letting of retail premises at Tunsgate, Guildford
8. Letting of Office Suites 4,5 & 16A on 4th floor at One Crown Square, Woking
9. Letting of Office Suite 13 on 4th Floor at One Crown Square, Woking
10. Letting of Office Suite at Kemps Place, Greatham, Nr Petersfield
11. Letting of Office Suite at Elm House, Tanshire Park, Elstead, Nr Godalming
12. Letting of Offices at the Loft, The Old Mill, Godalming
Commenting on the successful transactions, Peter Da Silva said “Although the market across all commercial sectors generally remains difficult and patchy and that transaction times are often lengthy, where there are specific and genuine drivers specific deals can also still be concluded quickly, such that when completion of all these transactions coincide a highly successful month can result.
For further information please contact either Peter Da Silva or Mark Isherwood at the Guildford office on 01483 300176.