Wadham & Isherwood would like to thank all those who kindly sponsored Lucy Reeve, Gina and Sarah
Wadham & Isherwood would like to thank all those who kindly sponsored Lucy Reeve, Gina and Sarah who last weekend took on the Grim challenge. The girls raised over £3,500 for the Muscular Dystrophy Charity and managed to complete the 8+ mile challenge in just under 1 hour and 50 minutes.
If you would like to see more photos of the girls in action (swimming through puddles) please click on the link at the bottom of this news story.
We would particularly like to thank the following who kindly donated:-
- Iain Steele of Park Steele
- Barringtons Solicitors
- Matthew Finch
- Alan & Jenny Taylor
- Malcolm & Sandra Young of the Wilky Group
- Richard Thomas of Baker Davidson Thomas
- Lewis Trevellyan of Trevellyan Developments
- Monica Walton
- Hilary Unsworth – Johnson Controls